The MukhyaMantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY) (cm-psy.haryana.gov.in) is a unique initiative of Government of Haryana. The scheme, which is one of the largest social security programme in the country, has been designed under the leadership of Hon’ble Chief Minister of Haryana, to secure the future of the underprivileged sectors of the society and a step towards universal Social Security by ensuring Life and Accidental Insurance for all EWS of Haryana along with assured Pension and Family Provident Fund for Farmers and Un-Organised workers of Haryana.
MMPSY Official Website is cm-psy.haryana.gov.in
cm-psy.haryana.gov.in Official website has been released by the Chief Minister of Haryana. At the Official website of Haryana MMPSY,here you will get complete information such as Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Application form, Benefits, Eligibility and Pension Premium Char,Family Provident Fund (FPF).
The Scheme will cover all EWS families with an income of up to Rs1,80,000/- and with land holdings up to 2 Hectares, along with small businessmen with an annual turnover up to 1.5 Cr. Each Family covered under the scheme will be eligible for benefits of Rs 6000 per year, which will be utilised for payment of the beneficiary share of the centrally sponsored schemes for Pension and Insurance. The amount left unspent in the Family account will be invested into a Family Provident Fund, the account statement of which will be available online along with details of the interest thereon. The following centrally sponsored schemes will be covered under the initiative:
- Pradhan Mantri Jivan Jyoti Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapaari Mandhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Maandhan Yojna
MM-PSY Yojana (cm psy haryana gov in)
1. Objective of the Scheme.- The objective of this Scheme is to provide Social and Financial security in terms of life/accidental insurance cover, pensionary benefits, etc. to eligible individual families of the State.
2. Eligibility – This Scheme shall be open for joining only to the following families residing in the Haryana State
(i) The families (parivar) having an income upto INR 15,000 per month or INR 1,80,000 per annum and a total land holding of family upto 5 acres i.e. 2 hectares.
(ii) The families having a Family ID i.e Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Number.
3. Benefits to a Parivar under this Scheme
- Each family will be entitled to INR 6,000 per annum under this Scheme.
- Out of the above, a premium of INR 330 per annum would be paid on account of life insurance under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) to all eligible members in the eligible age group of 18-50 years.
- An amount of INR 12 per annum would be paid on account of accidental insurance under Pradhan Mantri Surksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) to all eligible members in the eligible age group of 18-70 years.
- If applicable, amount of premium to be paid by the farmer under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) would be paid to eligible farmer families.
- An amount falling in the range INR 55-200 per month (i.e. beneficiary contribution based on his/her age) would be paid on account of contribution for providing pension under:
i) Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana (PMSYMY) or
- ii) Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana (PMLVMY) or
- iii) Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana (PM-KMY)
- to the beneficiary in the eligible age group of 18-40 years. The beneficiary shall be paid the pension at the rate of INR 3,000 per month on attainment of the age of 60 years. Pension option must be exercised for at least one family member in the eligible age group.
- For all the above schemes, the beneficiary contribution under MMPSY shall be borne by Government of Haryana. Central Government contribution, where applicable shall be borne by Government of India.
- The balance amount (after deducting the consolidated amount of premium/contribution for all the social security options, etc.), if any, could be withdrawn by the eligible family in cash or he can choose the option of investment in a specially designed Family Provident Fund (FPF). Under this option, the family shall get returns from investments made in FPF by the Haryana Government on behalf of the eligible family.
4. Transfer of benefit- The amount due to the beneficiaries under the Scheme, is to be provided directly into their bank account through mechanism of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
5. Enrolment process under the Scheme- The family head of eligible family will be required to fill a simple form and provide some basic details of the family/family members on elements such as land holding and income of the family and occupation of family members etc. and make choice of the relevant social security options etc. for the different family members. The application form for registration under this scheme will be available on MMPSY Web Portal. The form can be printed after logging into the portal by keying in the ‘Family Id’ and a dynamic OTP (to be delivered on the mobile of Family head as registered on the family Id portal). The process of printing the MMPSY form can also be completed at Antyodaya Kendras, SARAL Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras (Common Service Centres) and Gas Agencies.
6. Nodal authority for implementation of the Scheme.- Finance Department, Government of Haryana will be the Nodal Authority for implementation of Mukhya Mantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. The processing of the MMPSY forms received in the different centres shall be done by the local Treasury offices of the Finance Department located in the respective districts.
How to apply for the MukhyaMantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana
The family head of eligible family will be required to fill a simple form and provide some basic details of the family/family members on elements such as land holding and income of the family and occupation of family members etc. and make choice of the relevant social security options etc. for the different family members. The application form for registration under this scheme will be available on MMPSY cm-psy.haryana.gov.in Web Portal. The form can be printed after logging into the portal by keying in the ‘Family Id’ and a dynamic OTP (to be delivered on the mobile of Family head as registered on the family Id portal). The process of printing the MMPSY form can also be completed at Antyodaya Kendras, SARAL Kendras, Atal Sewa Kendras (Common Service Centres) and Gas Agencies.
Pension Premium Chart for PMMDY
Under MukhyaMantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana the beneficiary will be entitled to Pension under any of the following three pension schemes administered by Central Government:-
(1) Pradhan Mantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojna
(2) Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojna
(3) Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojna
The beneficiary will be entitled to pension at the rate of Rs. 3000 per month after attaining the age of 60 years.
The contribution on account of premium is to be shared by Central Government and beneficiary on 50:50 basis.
Under MMPSY the Government of Haryana will pay the premium on account beneficiary contribution on the basis of age of the beneficiary which is as under:-
|Sr.No.||Entry age of beneficiary
|Beneficiary Contribution to be paid by the Government||Sr.No.||Entry age of beneficiary
|Beneficiary Contribution to be paid by the Government|
Family Provident Fund
1.What is the Family Provident Fund (FPF)?
If the beneficiary of MMPSY wishes to avail of this option, he must select this on the MMPSY form. Under this, the amount left (after deducting the consolidated amount of premium/contribution for all the social security options, etc.), if any, would be invested in a Family Provident Fund (FPF) by the Haryana Government on behalf of the eligible family. The family shall get returns from investments made in FPF.
2. Why should a beneficiary choose FPF?
This is a good saving instrument, the returns from which can be used in the event of any financial requirement such as marriage or higher education of children or similar needs.
3. What are the likely returns from FPF?
The funds will get accumulated through investment by the Government and will increase year after year. An indicative chart of investment is as under:
|COMPUTATION OF AMOUNT|
|Amount After Time Period (In Years)|
4. When can a beneficiary withdraw the accumulated amount?
The beneficiary can withdraw this amount once a year or after 5 years & its multiple thereof.
This concept can be better understood with the following example:- If after deduction for the insurance and pension contribution, the beneficiary is left with a balance of Rs. 500, then based on the assumption of a certain rate of interest this money will grow to become a total of Rs. 903.06 after 10 years. This money will add on, on a yearly basis and will grow to almost Rs. 7021.38 after 10 years, if not withdrawn.
Here You Will Read About MukhyaMantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Portal cm-psy.haryana.gov.in Information In English.We Hope This Information will be useful to you.