Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Online Land Ownership 2021| TN Chitta Patta eservices.tn.gov.in Portal Status, Land Records | தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்
As we all know that the world is quickly moving towards digitization. So that Indian Govt is also following the suit with the entire world. Tamilnadu Govt also taking steps forward for digitization. Now a days, the state govt of Tamilnadu has launched a new of digitizing land records. This scheme is known as Tamilnadu Online Chitta Patta land record scheme.
Here you can get your land records online which will be beneficial for all. In this article we will explain all the important details and links of the Tamilnadu Chitta Patta Online land records. The article will explain you the details like how to register, apply online, application fee payment, verify chitta patta details, check status, change name, transfer of land records from one person to another, sale and purchase procedure of tamilnadu land online etc.
Read Also : TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status 2021
Details of Patta Document:
Tamilnadu Patta document is a land record document issued by the Govt of Tamilnadu in online land records. This document will contain every detail about the land and owner of the land. Specifically, it contains following details:-
- Name of the owner
- Patta Number
- Size of the land
- Total area
- Type of land whether wetland or dryland and rural or urban
- Tax payment
- Name of district, division, taluka and village
- Survey number
How Can I apply Patta Chitta online in Tamilnadu?:
If you want to apply online for the land records in Tamilnadu, you are at the right place to get all details about this. Step by step procedure is given below to apply online for online land records:
- To Visit the official website of Land records e-services, Govt of Tamilnadu eservices.tn.gov.in
- Here click on the link named view (Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract) land title details.
- Choose name of your district
- Select area type whether Rural or Urban and click on submit.
- A new page will be opened if you select rural land type and fill in the following details:
- Name of your Circle (Taluk) and Village
- Enter your Patta (Strap) number or Survey number or Name wise search
- Enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- If you select urban land type then following details have to be filled in:
- Field number
- Subsection number
- Fill the captcha code and click on submit button.
How to pay fee for chitta patta records:
While applying for online chitta patta land records, once you fill in all your details on the Tamilnadu chitta patta portal, you have pay the fee online for which you are entitled. Fee can be paid through any of the online or offline modes.
How to verify Patta records online:
Once you make your patta records online, then you can verify them.
To verify your chitta patta land records, direct link is here.
After clicking on this link, enter your reference number and click on submit button.
Transfer of Tamilnadu Patta Chitta records online:
In case you want to sale or purchase land, then only you need to transfer the chitta patta records.
To transfer the land records, apply application to the office of tehsildar of your district or circle and your village level authorities.
They will examine your application and details of your land whether it is sellable or not. If everything seems them right then they will transfer your land records where you want.
How to check Patta status in Tamilnadu:
Once you apply for online patta chitta records, then govt will verify the records. This process will take some time.
To check whether your records have been updated or not visit the official website https://eservices.tn.gov.in
After this click on the link given for Application Status.
Download Chitta Patta mobile app:
- To download mobile app for android open google play store in your mobile.
- Click in search box and type Patta Chitta Tamil.
- Click on search and select the first app shown on screen.
- Install the app in your mobile and do your work in app.
We have explained every detail about the chitta patta Tamilnadu online land record documents. If you have any problem regarding this, then you can cantact the Govt helpline site given below:
People also ask
1. Visit the official website of Tamilnadu Govt e-services
2. Enter the reference number received on your registered mobile number.
3. Click on submit button.
4. Your Chitta Patta records will be on your screen.
For the correction of name in Patta records, you have to put up an application to Tehsildar. Along with the application of name change, also give the supporting documents such as Ration card, Residence certificate, Aadhar card etc.
In case you have a doubt whether Patta is a legal document or not. Then make it clear to you that Patta is a legal document issued by State Government to the name of owner of the land alongwith all the details about the land or plot.
Now land records in Tamilnadu are getting digitized. If you want to sale or purchase land or plot in Tamilnadu, then you should have Patta documents of the land or old parent documents in offline mode.
To check survey number in Tamilnadu, visit the official e-services website of Tamilnadu Govt. Click on view Patta Chitta link and fill the details like District, Taluka, Village etc and get the survey number.
If you buy property without patta, then there will not be any reliability about the actual ownership of the land. So if you buy any type of land from anyone, the seller should produce the patta documents of the land to you. Only then pay the money to him. Otherwise you can be deceived.
There are many types of patta available in land types. But most commonly used types are as follows:
1. Extract from town survey register of land
2. Extract from permanent land survey register